At iTrust Fertility we are here to help you refer your patient for fertility treatment quickly. All you need to do is complete the form below;
How do I send an NHS fertility referral?
- Blood tests and semen analysis report
- Completed NHS referral form
How will I receive my Fertility results?
Your fertility specialist will explain the results and discuss your fertility health, they will talk you through the next steps and how to have treatment with donor sperm to help you achieve a pregnancy with fertility treatment. At itrust fertility we offer in-house donor sperm or we help you import sperm from a donor sperm bank.
It’s important to remember that your results are not the only indicator, there are other factors to consider too, in particular your age and lifestyle, which will be discussed by during your appointment.
At iTrust we offer the lowest priced fertility treatments in Sussex and Kent, The male check up tests cost £650
NHS funding in Kent
NHS funding in Sussex
What fertility investigations do patients need?
At iTrust fertility we offer all the fertility tests, however some patients choose to have their tests completed at their GP. Our aim is to provide your patient with the best advice, treatments and support to help them achieve a pregnancy. To help us do this the following blood tests would be useful;
- AMH blood test
- Progesterone: This blood test should be taken on day 21 of the cycle if 28 days long, or a day or two earlier or later if the cycle is shorter or longer respectively.
- Rubella blood test.
- Chlamydia swab or urine test.
- Semen Analysis – you can refer your patient to our clinics for a semen analysis
At iTrust Fertility we hold regular training programmes for GPs and healthcare professionals on infertility and related topics.
Our seminars offer:
- Training on the latest developments and concepts in fertility
- attendance certificates are issued for CPD evidence
Book your free place
We also offer several training positions for GP’s in fertility in our clinics, if you are interested then contact us by emailing email@example.com